What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you submit information via contact forms or subscribe to our newsletter or email lists. We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information from visitors:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
This website may collect the following information via its contact and inquiry form features (use of these features is optional and voluntary):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Other written information related to your inquiry that you provide
What do we use your information for?
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
To contact you via email or phone number provided;
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Recognize when you return to our website
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no control of websites outside of vividmint.com. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
Our Service Partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides our email service. We also use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website and their G
- InMotionHosting.com and HostGator.com, which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Vivid Mint, Inc
Email us via Contact Page